Just a quick post of ‘today’s face’ and what was used to create it.
- urban decay naked skin in shade 2.0
- La girl pro conceal in orange- to correct my dark circles
- Pro longwear concealer in NW15 to conceal
- Ben Nye banana powder to set.
- Mac ‘matte bronze’ to contour
- Lord & berry blush in lotus
- Mac soft & gentle to highlight
- Anastasia Beverley hills eye shadows in A touch of lilac (all over lid & brow bone) dark chocolate shimmer on outer corner & also used as liner) & Metal (patted onto lid & inner corner.)
- Max factor false lash effect mascara on top & bottom lashes
- Naked basics palette colour ‘faint’ used to fill in brows
- Khroma beauty (Kardashian collection) double take lipstick & gloss in ‘nectar’
Wow these iPhone photos aren’t very forgiving! Okay don’t mention the brows! They are so not my friend at the moment. I’m trying to grow one back, hence one being majorly shorter than the other see Here for an explanation. This was also taken before work and I hadn’t done my hair yet but hey, I can’t be perfect all the time 😏
What are your everyday make up essentials?
Let me know in the comments
So that’s my face today! Hope you enjoyed.
Sam 🙂 x