I’m throwing myself in at the deep end and going with the flow so to speak so This particular post might not make much sense but stay with me. Good things come to those who wait & all that jazz.
I had a thought, an epiphany some might say. That seeing as I spend half my life on social media watching make up tutorials and the other half in M.A.C that I should try and do something with it.Which brings me here.
I’m not going to sit here & pretend that I’m a really interesting person. (Far from it)
I have an old skool laptop, an iphone 6 and an obsession with make up & nails. So lets see how far we get as I’m not quite sure where/how/why/what im doing with this at present or how to work it. I don’t have a clue what tags are! But I’m hoping things will fall into place. (When all else fails wing it right?)
So, to begin my blogging journey here’s a ’10 things about me’ section so you can get to know me a little before I bore the hell out of you on a weekly basis
1. I’m from Essex! Make of that what you will. Yes I’m probably a bit stupid, with an annoying cockney accent & huge make up obsession- minus the orange tan, fake boobs & big bouncy blow dry. (only because I can’t afford them)
2. I’m a Nail technician, beauty therapist & aspiring make up artist. Although you wouldn’t think it to look at me. No I wasn’t born with it,and yes it is Maybelline.
3. I have a 10 year old daughter.And I have no idea how I’ve managed to keep another person other than myself alive for that long either.
4. The amount I’ve spent this year on make up I could probably put a deposit on another house. (I wont tell if you wont)
5. I’m turning 30 next month. Lets say no more on that
6. I have an obsessively clean, tidy husband who I drive crazy with my make up & nail varnish collections. Basically he’s going bald and I think I’m the reason
7. I’m scared of little flying bugs- Flies, moths, butterflies, flying ants, wasps. I flap around like an idiot if one even breathes on me. Moths always go for the throat! Why is that?
8. The taste of cucumber makes me gag, don’t ask why. I don’t know why I felt it relevant to tell you either but I needed a number 8
9. I need a pair of Louboutins to complete my life. Can’t take over the world in Primarni flip flops can I?
10. Hmmm, one of the most embarrassing moments of my life so far? Falling down a flight of stairs at a posh wedding of people I hardly knew. Landing at the bottom, arse up, dress around my waist, g-string on full view and no vodka in my system to blame it on. Not one of my finest moments I must admit.
So that’s a little bit of me to get us started.
I have some swatches coming up very soon of All that jazz cocktails collection nail lacquer. AND the new Urban decay smoky palette shall be in my possession very soon, For which I cannot contain my excitement!
Be there or be square! Xx