Not exactly the most exciting of posts but it will hopefully give me a kick up the backside to finally get rid of all the crap in there!
So here’s my lovey handbag and its contents
I’ll list the contents just In case you can’t see it very well.
- River island purse
- Illamasqua make up bag
- Mac velvet teddy lipstick (of course!)
- Elemis pro radiance illuminating flash balm
- Illamasqua blush in lover – minus a brush might I add! Makes no sense to me either
- Mac soft & gentle highlighter-again see above ? Must have been half asleep this morning
- Random pens I’ve stolen from people
- Hair clip
- Hand food hand cream – another essential. Smells amazing!
- Random allergy medicine- stupid dust! 😬
- Lash curlers not that I ever use them
- Various lids that my bag steals from my perfumes everytime they enter my bag
- Random keys- I haven’t got a clue what they are for or how they got there?!
- An Allen key- incase I need to urgently assemble some furniture
- Givenchy hot couture perfume
- Collection 2000 concealer (my holy grail product!)
- Car keys
- Neutrogina lip balm
- Doritos- gotta have a little emergency snack
And while I’m being completely honest, here’s the rest of the unimportant crap that was in there
I’ve decided to go short and dark to get into the Autumn spirit. I used Gelish in ‘Bellas Vampire’ a lovely rich, deep purple.
Tomorrows post is on my favourite concealers.
Enjoy your evening.
Sam 🙂 x